Craig Charles isn't ruling out a return to I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

Published Friday, Nov 18 2016, 14:06 GMT  |  By  |  Add comment
Craig Charles hasn't ruled out a return to I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! after quitting the jungle two years ago following a death in the family.

The Coronation Street and Red Dwarf star had been a favourite to win the ITV show in 2014 until he left the programme after learning his brother had passed away.

This Morning' TV show, London, UK - 18 Nov 2016
Craig Charles

© Rex Features / Ken McKay / ITV



Appearing on ITV's This Morning on Friday, he said: "It's kind of bittersweet memories, really.

"You've got to hit the ground running when you join something like that… but you kind of save a sprint finish as well, and I never got to finish. I had to come back and organise funerals."

Craig, 52, said he was asked to return to the jungle, but work commitments meant he was unable to take part in the 2015 show.

"I've been favourite to win it for the last two years! Last year they asked me but I couldn't because I was making Red Dwarf," he said.

"They never asked this year…"

However, Craig seemed pretty up for the challenge if I'm A Celeb bosses did give him a call in the future: "Yeah [I'd do it] if they ask."



Like this? Don't miss out! Make sure you're following Reveal across Twitter @RevealMag / Facebook @Revealmagazine / Instagram @revealmagofficial
0 comments

Loading...

Join In!

Login to share what you're reading and talking about with friends!

My Account

{{{image}}}

Logged in as {{first_name}} {{last_name}}

My Activity | Social: Off | Preferences | Log Out

My Account

Logged in as {{first_name}} {{last_name}}

Preferences | Log Out

Friends Activity

All your celebrity baby news in one place!
From Billie to Steph, everything you need to know!
50% off 1-year tastecard membership
50% OFF or 2-FOR-1 across starters, mains & desserts in 7,500+ restaurants

Join In!