Charlotte Crosby claims I'm A Celebrity fake tweet was to make producers WANT her on show

Published Thursday, Nov 3 2016, 13:30 GMT  |  By  |  Add comment
Charlotte Crosby has claimed she only posted *that* tweet about I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! to show producers how popular she'd be on the show.


Talking to The Sun, the former Geordie Shore star claimed she's been banned from the jungle and Strictly Come Dancing, but is hoping she can change bosses' minds.

Charlotte had EVERYONE talking last week when she tweeted: "Yep, I am going on I'm A Celebrity. I can't wait. So excited man."

But she swiftly followed up with a second tweet claiming it was just a joke, leaving pretty of fans very disappointed.

She later added on Snapchat: "So I'm hungover and thought it would be funny... because everyone is saying I'm rumoured to be going into the jungle to tweet and say I am. When in actual fact I am not going in the jungle, but I'm sick of every asking us and being like, 'Are you going in? You're lying to us, are you going in?' No."

Charlotte Crosby tweets about I'm A Celebrity
30 October

© Twitter / @Charlottegshore



Now, in an interview with The Sun, Charlotte has said: "Everyone was so excited so I'm hoping it gave the producers the push to think they should let me on the show. My fans were so upset because they want us on."

The reality star, who quit Geordie Shore earlier this year, suggested she wasn't allowed on I'm A Celebrity because she'd already been on Celebrity Big Brother, which she won in 2013.


Charlotte's never made any secret of the fact she'd like to try her hand in the jungle, telling OK earlier this year: "Something along the lines of that would be absolutely amazing."

But she reckoned she wouldn't be as brave as former Geordie Shore co-star Vicky Pattison who won the show last year.

"I don't think I'd do as well in the tasks as what Vicky did man," she said. "It was like nothing phased her,"

It was rumoured earlier this year that I'm A Celebrity bosses wanted to reduce the number of reality stars appearing, with a source telling The Sun: "[They] want to go back to its roots by signing up more cult favourites from the past and current, newsworthy personnel."

Meanwhile, Charlotte also told The Sun she wouldn't be allowed on Strictly Come Dancing, suggesting she's not family-friendly enough for the BBC One programme.

"I'm not allowed on that as they don't think I'm PG enough," she said.
0 comments

Loading...