X Factor stars Bratavio reveal they want to appear on Big Brother next

Published Monday, Oct 10 2016, 13:44 BST  |  By  |  Add comment
X Factor stars Bratavio are hoping to head into the Big Brother house.

Yes, really! The duo, made up of Bradley Hunt and Ottavio Columbro, were given the boot from The X Factor on Sunday night (9 October), but if they have it their way, it won't be the last we'll see of them on TV. Oh no.

The boys have set their sights on another reality show and hinted they would love to take part in Big Brother next.

Bratavio appear on Good Morning Britain, ITV
10 October


Bratavio made the admission during an appearance on ITV's Good Morning Britain. When quizzed about what they would like to do next, Ottavio said: "We'd like to do more TV. Hopefully Big Brother, maybe?"

Bradley added: "I'd like to go on everything. We'd like to be on every channel... Jeremy Kyle? Jokes."

Reiterating their future plans, Ottavio then clarified: "We'd like to do Big Brother. We'd potentially like a presenting career, if it comes."

Piers Morgan then asked if they fancied taking over Good Morning Britain, but Ottavio replied to him and Susanna Reid: "No! You two are too good."

Ottavio, Good Morning Britain, ITV
10 October


If the boys were to appear on Big Brother, it wouldn't be the first time an X Factor hopeful has walked through those famous doors in Elstree. Ryan Ruckledge from Big Brother's seventeenth series had appeared on The X Factor last year. He made it to boot camp and at the time, Simon Cowell had suggested he would be better for a show like Big Brother.

Ryan joined the likes of Lateysha Grace, Alex Cannon and Georgina Leigh-Cantwell in the house and is now engaged to his housemate Hughie Maughan.

As for Bratavio, they are no longer on The X Factor after being first to be sent home from the live shows. Bradley and Ottavio found themselves in the bottom two alongside Saara Alto and were eliminated from the competition, after Simon, Sharon Osbourne and Nicole Scherzinger had all opted to save Saara.

Following their exit, Bratavio said on The Xtra Factor that they had expected to go. Piers had suggested that their downfall was because the boys were an acquired taste, but insisting they aren't phased by their critics, Ottavio said: "We always knew we were going to be different and not everyone would like us, but who cares? We stayed true to who we are."

The boys' exit came after James Arthur returned to The X Factor stage to perform his number one single 'Say You Won't Let Go.'

The X Factor continues Saturday 14 October on ITV.

Follow us on Twitter @RevealMag for all your celeb, fashion and beauty news!

Fancy winning some GREAT prizes? Check out Reveal Competitions here!