Kim Kardashian has returned to LA with children North and Saint following robbery ordeal

Published Friday, Oct 7 2016, 09:27 BST  |  By  |  Add comment
Kim Kardashian has returned to Los Angeles following her robbery ordeal in Paris.

New pictures published by Daily Mail show Kim touching down in LA, her home, with her two children, daughter North, three, and son Saint, nine months, and her mum Kris Jenner.

She arrived by private jet, after spending some time in New York with husband Kanye West.

Kim Kardashian, Paris France
2 October


He hadn't been with Kim on the flight, but is thought to be returning to LA to join her.

A source told People magazine: "Kim is happy to return home with the kids. Kanye is coming back to LA and then resuming his tour tomorrow while his family stays in LA."

News of Kim's arrival comes after she fled to New York after being targeted by armed robbers in her Paris hotel room. Kim had been in the French capital for Fashion Week, and the incident took place in the early hours of Monday morning (3 October).

Following the ordeal, where Kim had been reportedly bound and gagged and held at gunpoint, her publicist released a statement to say that Kim was "physically unharmed" but had been left "badly shaken."

At the time, Kanye had been performing at the Meadows Festival in NYC. He stopped his performance mid-song and left, telling the crowd that there had been a "family emergency."

It's believed the robbers gained entry to Kim's hotel room by disguising themselves as police officers. Up to five men are believed to have been involved and taken jewellery belonging to Kim - including a £2.5 million ring that Kanye had bought for Kim.

Kim Kardashian pictured in New York after robbery ordeal
6 October

© Raymond Hall/GC Images

Kim pictured in New York prior to leaving for LA.

Kim has not addressed the incident since it happened earlier this week. The 35-year-old had been scheduled to appear at a beauty event with her make-up artist in Dubai next week, but in light of what's happened, Kim has now cancelled.

It's reported that filming for Keeping Up With The Kardashians has also been put on hold.

A spokesperson for E! has told Us Weekly: "Kim's well-being is our core focus right now. No decision has been made as to when production will resume."

Since news broke of Kim's ordeal in Paris, many celebrities have sent their support to the mum-of-two - especially after jokes were made about the incident on social media. James Corden tweeted in Kim's defence: "People making jokes about @KimKardashian tonight would do well to remember that she's a mother, a daughter, a wife, a friend. Be nice or shut up."

Presedential candidate Hillary Clinton has also said she "feels really bad" for Kim: "It's horrible. I'm just glad nobody was hurt."

Follow us on Twitter @RevealMag for all your celeb, fashion and beauty news!

Fancy winning some GREAT prizes? Check out Reveal Competitions here!


Join In!

Login to share what you're reading and talking about with friends!

My Account


Logged in as {{first_name}} {{last_name}}

My Activity | Social: Off | Preferences | Log Out

My Account

Logged in as {{first_name}} {{last_name}}

Preferences | Log Out

Friends Activity

All your Ex On The Beach news!
Bear, Gaz, Jem, Lillie... you NEED to watch!
50% off 1-year tastecard membership
50% OFF or 2-FOR-1 across starters, mains & desserts in 7,500+ restaurants

Join In!