Nathan is good friends with Tommy and, as he's from Essex, had been widely tipped to join TOWIE ever since he won Love Island with girlfriend Cara earlier this summer.
It finally happened on Sunday night (12 August) and, although it has been described as a one-off special appearance, we're totally hoping this isn't the last we see of Cara and Nathan on ITVBe!
Missed the ep? Here's what we learned from their very brief cameo!
1. Tommy reckons that Cara's given Nathan some purpose in life. "Nathan didn't know where he was going in life. Now he's got Cara it's like, 'I can actually do something with my life!'"
2. Nathan's a year old than Tommy but Tommy feels he "babysat" him. "We worked together and he was my apprentice."
3. Georgia reckons when Tommy and Nathan are together they revert to being children again. "You two are like little kids when you're together, aren't you? You bring out the five year old side of each other. It's cute."
4. Cara and Nathan are clearly still blissfully in love. She kept her arm on his shoulder throughout the scene and at one point stroked his hair. So cute!
5. Cara and Nathan are moving in together and admit some people may think it's quite fast, given they only met on Love Island this summer, but as Nathan said: "We've been with each other every day for eight weeks." Cara added: "It's been nearly three months now. It is quick. If it was normal I'd be like, 'Steady! That's ridiculous!'"
6. Cara and Nathan are flat hunting in the block Georgia and Tommy are moving into! "I don't know if it's a good idea or not," joked Cara. Nathan, meanwhile, pointed out: "You know the cups with the string? I can put one [out the window] and say, 'Mallet, wake up!'"
7. Cara and Nathan been given a warm welcome by the rest of the cast with stars including Chloe Lewis, and Jon Clark (who is also a former Love Islander) tweeting their happiness at seeing them on screen.
8. Love Island stars also watched the episode with Zara Holland Tom Powell among those tweeting. (Tom joked: "Nathan and Cara making a guest appearance on TOWIE. Me and Soph thinking about doing appearance on Man Vs. Food.")
9. Could there be more appearances? Thanking fans for their support, Cara tantalisingly tweeted: "Watch this space." Ooh!
C'mon, ITVBe, more Cara and Nathan!
And we aren't the only ones hoping the reality couple return to Brentwood for a future episode as loads of fans on Twitter gave their appearance the big thumbs up.
Cara and Nathan on towie I actually love them— Sam (@bougiegirlsam) August 15, 2016
Nathan and cara in towie tonight omg— Connie Kirwan (@connie_kirwan) August 15, 2016
Nathan and Cara on Towie, I've waited so long for this to happen— BaileysOurBae (@BaileysOurBae) August 15, 2016
Loved seen Nathan and cara on towie— summer marlow (@sumpaigespraggx) August 14, 2016
I'm so happy Nathan and Cara are on towie now— Biffy (@biffyclarke) August 14, 2016
Awww Nathan and Cara on Towie— Megan (@meganrenwick_) August 14, 2016
I hope Nathan and Cara join the towie cast next series— Holly (@hollykintuka123) August 14, 2016
Omg Nathan and Cara on #TOWIE was great— TRΣY (@TreySonghurst) August 14, 2016
My favourite couple Nathan and Cara on Towie?! Woohoo!!— KyranWilliamson (@KLWilliamson96) August 14, 2016
Over to you, TOWIE!
10 reasons why we want to be in TOWIE: