Charlotte, 26, told fans she was leaving the MTV show that made her famous, partly as she didn't want to be around Gaz anymore following recent events.
But over the weekend, as the show's stars flew out to Spain to start filming series 13, Charlotte suggested regretting that decision, tweeting: "When you realise you made what seems like the worst decision of your life. I've lost my family… and my life. Cast and CREW."
Gaz has now responded to Charlotte on Twitter, telling her: "It's not too late… Get a bag packed and get your arse out here." He added a green heart emoji and a plane emoji.
Plenty of fans applauded Gaz's tweet and urged Charlotte to listen to him and return to the show, where she's been a castmember since day one.
@GazGShore this made me sooo happy .........go get her gaz. the bad things in life only show strength and determination forget the rest— Gem (@LoveFashionGem) June 6, 2016
The pair's relationship has been in the headlines last week after Charlotte revealed in a magazine interview she'd been hospitalised with internal bleeding following an ectopic pregnancy. She said Gaz had been filming in Thailand for Ex On The Beach at the time. Although he was "lovely" when she got through to him, she realised they weren't meant to be.
Initially, Gaz stayed silent on Charlotte's pregnancy revelation, but then he penned a column for the Daily Star, in which he gave his side of the story, which seems to have prompted Charlotte's decision to quit.
She tweeted: "Sadly because a certain some1 can't admit to being in the wrong and have to write a short story full of excuses. I have made the the very hard decision to leave the show, it's something I have went back and forth with for a while now. (sic)."
Charlotte also branded Gaz a "liar and a cheat" and said she was "excited" to watch Ex On The Beach and see what girls emerge from the water.
Gaz, meanwhile, accused Charlotte of going public with the pregnancy after their management made a vow to stay silent. He said: "Both my management and Charlotte's agreed we wouldn't do any interviews or talk about this horrible situation. I hadn't planned to anyway... That is why, when I woke up yesterday to see it everywhere, I was shocked."
He said MTV told him about the hospitalisation during filming. "Straight away, I was like, 'I need to go home immediately.' I was told I could speak to Charlotte, which calmed me down," he wrote in his Daily Star column.
"I spoke to Charlotte and she said she was surviving with her mam and friends nearby, that I was under contract to continue filming, and she told me stay out there. I made sure every day I could speak to Charlotte at a certain time, to check in on her, ask what the doctors where saying, and if she had made progress."
He said he was single when he filmed Ex On The Beach, as neither he nor Charlotte made it official before he left. He also accused Charlotte of saying things to magazines, such as she couldn't trust him, while seeing him.
But is his tweet a way of extending an olive branch?
And will we see Charlotte back on our screens soon? So far, she hasn't responded, so we will have to wait and see...
Fancy winning some GREAT prizes? Check out Reveal Competitions here!