Geordie Shore star Charlotte Crosby says it's a "new chapter" as she teases TV projects

Published Thursday, May 5 2016, 08:27 BST  |  By  |  Add comment
Charlotte Crosby has teased new TV projects while saying she's ready for a "new chapter".

The Geordie Shore star, who recently dismissed claims that she was quitting the show, told fans via Twitter on Wednesday night (4 May) that she had a busy week ahead.

Charlotte Crosby - 'In The Style' Photocall held at The Sanctum Soho Hotel
4 May 2016.

© Mario Mitsis/

She tweeted: "Soooo excited for next week! Being involved in filming some EXCITING new TV projects. Gunna be one hell of a busy week! #Newchapter."

It was only recently that Charlotte told Reveal her plans to do more TV work. She said: "I'd love to do like a panel show like Celebrity Juice. I'd love to be a team captain, I'd love to even be like the presenter on Take Me Out: The Gossip, like something fun, something banterish, something where you can have a little bit of a laugh,"

Charlotte's tweet comes after she and co-star Gary Beadle's public fallout following his trip back from Thailand where he filmed Ex On The Beach 5.

Reports claim Gaz bedded Jem Lucy, Charlotte Dawson and Olivia Walsh while filming the show.

Charlotte eventually spoke out about the reports, speaking of her upset having previously revealed that she would have "100% committed" to Gaz had he not got involved with any of the girls.

Gary has since slammed claims he cheated on Charlotte, saying the pair were never boyfriend and girlfriend.

It has since been claimed that Charlotte had been 'secretly texting' Jem's ex-boyfriend David Hawley while pursuing things with Gaz before he headed off for EOTB.

Charlotte's rep dismissed the reports as "nonsense", while Charlotte also hit out at the rumours, tweeting: "Wow At things that have been wrote about me believe me you will all no the truth THE WHOLE truth when I'm ready (sic)."

Try Reveal's digital edition on iPhone & iPad. Subscribe now & never miss an issue!