Little Mix's Perrie Edwards suffers burn to hands and arm after boiler blows up

Published Friday, Feb 26 2016, 09:04 GMT  |  By  |  Add comment
Little Mix star Perrie Edwards has suffered severe burning to her hand and arm after her boiler blew up.

The singer told fans about the painful accident in a message shared via the group's Twitter page.

Perrie Edwards of Little Mix arrives at the BRIT Awards at The O2 Arena in London - 24 February 2016.


Perrie revealed how she accidentally burnt herself when the light in her boiler blew up.

The X Factor star said she is suffering from blisters, adding that there is "not one hair left on my hand or arm".

Her full message read: "So today I had an accident… and by accident I mean I accidentally set myself on fire. The pilot light on my boiler blew up and it set my arm/hand on fire. Not a pleasant experience.

"I'm in pain, full of blisters, there's not one hair left on my hand or arm, and it burned the sleeve of my favourite jumper. F**king nightmare. A little advice from from me… STAY AWAY FROM FIRE."

Perrie Edwards receives serious burn to arm and hand after boiler blows up.
25 February 2016.

© Twitter / @LittleMix

Perrie showed off the extent of her injuries in two photos and received tons well-wishes from fans.

Perrie's accident comes just one day after she and bandmates - Jesy Nelson, Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock - got on stage for a performance of 'Black Magic' at the Brit Awards.

Try Reveal's digital edition on iPhone & iPad. Subscribe now & never miss an issue!