Ever wondered how much hair spray is needed for all those perfect quiffs and volumised locks? Or what the stars get up to back stage? Well wonder no more because we've got all the answers...
Here are nine things you never knew about Capital's Jingle Bell Ball:
1. All 32,000 tickets for this year's event sold out in less than one hour! That's over 500 tickets sold per minute, if you're wondering.
2. The artists, along with their management, crew, stylists, make-up artists, publicists and families will travel more than 100,000 miles collectively, the equivalent of travelling halfway to the moon!
3. Performers, including Little Mix and Jason Derulo, will use nearly 100 cans of hairspray to keep their barnets looking fab, and it will take the equivalent of two whole days to fully make up all the artists on the bill at this year's event.
We're guessing there are loadsa glam squads involved, because after two days your mascara would've totally worn off.
4. Ah, we were right. More than 250 stylists and makeup artists will be on hand backstage to make sure artists are looking their very best.
5. At last year's ball there were 136,148 tweets mentioning #CapitalJBB over one weekend. Although this time round we reckon Justin Bieber's Sunday performance alone might just beat that.
6. London's iconic O2 Arena is pretty massive, and could fit 18,000 double decker buses inside it.
7. More than 100 world class acts have performed at Capital's Jingle Bell Ball since the event started in 2008. Anyone want to name them all for us?
8. After this year's Capital's Jingle Bell Ball, the total attendance since it began in 2008 stands at almost a quarter of a million – enough people to fill 204 basketball courts!
9. We've left the best bit til last. Stars will be treated to massages in the green room and gifted with items including personalised skateboards, headphones and a year's membership to a luxury boutique health club.
Personalised skateboards?! Fingers crossed Ellie Goulding lets us have a go on hers.
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!