Anton, who was voted off the show last week, was geared up for his solo slot at the famous London venue as he showed off his powerhouse vocals on stage.
Former backing singer Anton, who was mentored by Simon Cowell in the competition, belted out a selection of songs to the crowds.
Even though he is no longer in the competition, Anton will be joining the seven other contestants for the live arena tour next year.
He will be joined by Reggie 'N' Bollie, Mason Noise, 4th Impact, Louisa Johnson, Lauren Murray, Che Chesterman, and Seann Miley Moore, who was chosen as a wildcard.
Anton tweeted on Sunday night (29 November): "I would be lying if I said I didn't miss the @TheXFactor It has changed my life I am beyond thankful."
Speaking about who he wants to win the show, Anton recently told Bang Showbiz: "Secretly I want Reggie 'N' Bollie to win because I think everyone else is serious and talented and you know that they are going to do very well in their life but Reggie 'N' Bollie have this special thing of changing the mood in the room."
Reggie 'N' Bollie still remain in the competition alongside Che, Louisa and Lauren. This weekend saw girl group 4th Impact eliminated from the competition.
Anton Stephans (@AntonStephans) November 29, 2015
Try Reveal's digital edition on iPhone & iPad. Subscribe now & never miss an issue!
X Factor's most shocking moments: