She's teamed up with the team behind #ChristmasCarbs, to design a range of exclusive (and painfully true!) Christmas cards, to promote a balanced diet over the festive period.
Here's her top tips to feeling sparkly on the inside and out...
1. Even if you don't feel hungry before a night out, make yourself a couple of slices of toast with jam or peanut butter . That way if you have a big night out, you won't come home and be starving.
2. When I'm not filming, I try to go to the gym a lot but Christmas is all about spending time with family. I will try and keep my exercise up, even if they're home workouts. Before Marbella I was going five times a week, but I'd like to try and go at least twice or three times, even if they're mini workouts at home.
3. A walk in the fresh air or ice-skating is both fun, festive and it'll get your adrenaline pumping. Just remember to wrap up!
4. If I want to it to treat myself , I'll eat I what I like and I know if I'm training, I can. I'm not going to feel that extra guilt as life is about balance. Don't feel guilty about treating yourself.
5. If you eat something filling and healthy before you go to a Christmas party - you'll have just one or two mince pies, instead of the whole plate!
6. If you've had a heavy night (and we all have them!), drink lots of water, and cook yourself a sausage sarnie the next morning.
7. Do not crash diet in January - we all know crash dieting is bad for you!
Georgia has launched a range of festive greeting cards to highlight how bread can help you #playyourcarbs right this Christmas. Follow @weheartbread for more info.