Thanks to Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim has found herself on most of our 'celebrity we'd most like to take a selfie with' wish lists.
She's the proud owner of 36.5 million Twitter followers and keeps nearly 60 million of us entertained on Instagram, but Grimmy struggles to understand her appeal...
Speaking about his fellow celebrities to the Evening Standard's Radio Times recently, Nick revealed why he isn't Kim's biggest fan.
While he loves Miley Cyrus and Adele and what they stand for, it "blows his mind" that Kim is considered as famous as they are.
"Fame is a tricky one," he explained, "If you're Amy Winehouse and famous for writing great songs, that's great. But it blows my mind that so many people engage with someone like Kim Kardashian.
"She's got nothing to say, no opinions on anything. I'd hate teenagers to think that's the way to be happy because it's not - it's fake."
A little harsh, Nick?
Here at Reveal HQ we have to admit, we are a bunch of self-confessed Kim K lovers. Soz, Grimmy.
Why you ask? We can think of endless reasons....
1. Her wardrobe is just dreamy - give or take the odd thing or two.
2. She's so not afraid to wear what she wants even when she gets slated - and we all need that attitude at times, right?
3. She has made it cool to celebrate your curves. Amen, sister.
4. She sleeps in her make-up. Just like us.
5. And her war paint is always flawless. Contoured to perfection.
6. She's a fan of super-affordable high-street buys like L'Oreal and Ardell, meaning we can all have a bit of Kimmy in our make-up bags. Winning.
7. She gives us the best selfie-taking tips. An Insta essential.
8. She's all about family. Not only is she super close to her sisters (poor Rob), she's a doting mum to little North.
9. She's friends with Beyoncé #Bestiegoals.
10. There is a Kim meme for *every* life situation.
See girls, you are so not alone...
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!