The former Girls Aloud star exited the London studio wrapped up in a cosy pink coat but happily opened it for the photographers so they could get a glimpse of her cute outfit underneath.
She looked gorgeous in a ribbed olive green shirt dress and black trousers, the same ensemble she wore earlier today while appearing on ITV's Good Morning Britain to discuss the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning, also known as the 'silent killer.'
Nadine shared her scary story to highlight a new study from Carbon Monoxide Be Alarmed!' which found nearly half of UK households don't have a carbon monoxide monitor.
"I was renting a house in LA. It started… well, you don't really notice it, you're like 'I'm really tired, is it with all the flying around, is it jet lag, am I getting sick, is it a cold, have we got a bug, why are we so tired all the time?'
"And then you would forget simple things, we couldn't remember the word for table, like, 'What is that? Put it on the...', we couldn't remember what is was. And it was the chest pains, I felt like I couldn't breathe."
"I went to the doctors and I thought there was something seriously wrong, and they checked for everything and they said you're fine, and I said this still doesn't explain why I feel so bad, and then when the blood tests came back, they said it was exposure to high levels of gas, but still he hadn't said it was carbon monoxide."
She said the carbon monoxide leak was discovered by pure luck, after a man came out to fix her boiler. She now has three alarms in her home and says they can be a life saver.
Nadine is supporting the Carbon Monoxide: Be Alarmed! campaign. You can find out more at http://www.co-bealarmed.co.uk/
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!