Here's something to make your own spooky pumpkin attempt look totally mediocre, carving whizz David Finkle has re-created the likeness of celebrities voted most fearsome by the British public.
The impressively creepy designs were unveiled by Asda, who have named former TOWIE star Gemma Collins and Made In Chelsea's Lucy Watson amongst the scariest celebs. Judge Geordie star Vicky Pattison also made the list, but we reckon she actually looks quite sweet in illuminated orange form.
Lord Alan Sugar was named the celeb most likely to make us cower in the corner, with a massive 31% of the votes. Following him was sweary chef Gordon Ramsay and X Factor's Simon Cowell took third place. Controversial personality Katie Hopkins was voted fourth and Jeremy Clarkson came fifth.
Creating these pumpkins was no easy task however, each took over five hours to complete to ensure the resemblance to each celebrity was accurate. Although Lucy Watson isn't rolling her eyes. Just saying.
Fancy making the neighbours jealous with your own illuminated reality star masterpiece? Carving pro David has some handy hints.
1. Cut out the bottom of the pumpkin not the top as this makes you pumpkin more stable. Plus it will last longer and keep its shape better.
2. Try to choose a pumpkin that is lighter in colour as the skin is thinner and easier to carve.
3. Preparation is key, be thorough when cleaning out the insides of the pumpkin. The cleaner it is, the brighter it will glow.
4. Avoid using wax tea lights as they cook the ceiling of the pumpkin and it can get really smelly! There are now battery tea lights which are much safer... I have used red and green lights which look really spooky and will make your carving the best in the street!
5. Avoid using kitchen knives, buy a purpose made Asda pumpkin carving kit for the safest and best results.
It seems the days of carving two triangle eyes and a jagged mouth are well and truly over...
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!