Gemma, who is currently taking a break from filming on The Only Way Is Essex, was rumoured to be negotiating a six-figure sum to enter the house.
Revealing that she had already been approached to star in the upcoming series of the reality show, Gemma denied that she would be entering the famous Elstree compound.
Hitting back at reports, Gemma tweeted this afternoon: "These stories make me laugh. I turned down BB months ago tweeps. Busy afternoon of meetings now. Exciting stuff to come. Have a fab day."
Just a few weeks before, Gemma told The Sun that she often has to turn down TV offers. She told the newspaper while filming in Marbella earlier this month: "People offer me things all the time but I just can't seem to leave TOWIE. And I mean massive things - I was meant to be going on Celebrity Big Brother but I turned it down because I only do things if my heart is in it."
These stories make me laugh. I turned down BB months ago tweeps. Busy afternoon of meetings now. Exciting stuff to come. Have a fab day— Gemma Collins (@missgemcollins) June 25, 2015
Last week, it was revealed that Gemma was not filming on the ITVBe reality show following allegations she had a row with producers over the situations she was being put in.
Initial reports claimed Gemma had been suspended, but it was later confirmed that she is just taking a break from the show.
A source told Radio Times: "She's definitely not filming but she's certainly not been given her marching orders. It's a break and then they'll reassess. It's a cooling off period."
A rep for Gemma also said: "She has taken a break to focus on some personal commitments."
Last year, Gemma went into the jungle for I'm A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!, but she quit after three days.
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!
10 reasons why we want to be in TOWIE: