Susan Boyle calls police after receiving nasty phone calls

Published Tuesday, Jun 23 2015, 09:10 BST  |  By  |  Add comment
Susan Boyle has said she's having trouble sleeping after a string of nasty phone calls.

The former Britain's Got Talent contestant told The Sun that she was living in fear after the mystery calls began on Saturday. She said the voice on the other end of the phone made threats and shouted obscenities.

Susan Boyle seen out in London leaving BBC Radio Two, November 2014


SuBo said: "I'm really worried. I haven't slept much since they started. I have no idea who it is or why they called me. Something must be done to stop this guy."

The 54-year-old has called police.

Susan still lives in her hometown of Blackburn, West Lothian, Scotland and has famously eschewed mansions in favour of remaining in her old council house.

It was announced earlier this month that Susan will receive an honorary doctorate from the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland on 30 June for her services to music.

"I am truly honoured to be receiving this doctorate. It is brilliant and I thank the RCS for even considering me, let alone actually awarding me with this great privilege."


Join In!

Login to share what you're reading and talking about with friends!

My Account


Logged in as {{first_name}} {{last_name}}

My Activity | Social: Off | Preferences | Log Out

My Account

Logged in as {{first_name}} {{last_name}}

Preferences | Log Out

Friends Activity

All your Ex On The Beach news!
Bear, Gaz, Jem, Lillie... you NEED to watch!
50% off 1-year tastecard membership
50% OFF or 2-FOR-1 across starters, mains & desserts in 7,500+ restaurants

Join In!