Remember JoJo? How can you not with her hits like 'Leave Get Out' and 'Too Little Too Late', she's finally making a return to the charts and is back with a brand new single 'Far From Heaven'.
Armed with a new track, the 24-year-old is waving goodbye to her younger sound and embracing a more mature style for her upcoming release.
'Far From Heaven' sees JoJo lay down her vocals over a simple piano backing and the slow number has got us all excited for a whole new era of JoJo music.
According to our friends at Digital Spy, the American singer has signed with a new recording label Atlantic Records and bigshot music stars like Pharrell Willams and Sam Smith are said to have been involved with her new album.
So far an exact date for when JoJo's new single will be released hasn't yet been announced, so in the meantime we thought we'd remind you of a few reasons why we totes adored her back in the day.
1.She got us through our teenage years. That's a strong bond, right there.
2. Her brunette locks were SO glossy. Always. And we're pretty sure she started the highlights trend.
3. Only she could pull off wearing a dress over jeans and still look oh-so-cool. Trust us, we tried.
4. Nobody could look as pensive as she did sat by a school locker. A girl has a lot to think about y'know.
5. Hello, she was doing Beyonce before Beyonce was even doing Bey. Too little, too late. You can't have me.
6. Pop princesses Britney, Christina and Mandy Moore were great, but they just didn't have the same sexy, edgy coolness that our girl JoJo did. After all she did duet with Bow Wow.
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!