In September, Jason Orange quit Take That after deciding he was ready to call it a day with the band, who found fame as a five-piece in the 90s.
This Sunday, the remaining lineup - Gary Barlow, Mark Owen and Howard Donald - will be taking to the stage as a threesome and singing their new song 'These Days' on the X Factor live results show.
Tweeting about the performance, Take That said this afternoon: "Looking forward to be performing on @TheXFactor next Sunday! Don't miss our first ever live performance of the new single These Days #TTIII."
Take That originally began with five members but went down to a quartet when Robbie Williams sensationally quit in 1995. Although Robbie rejoined the group for their 'Progress' tour in 2011, he has not returned as a permanent member.
Jason's departure has come has a shock to fans, although he has insisted: "At the start of this year and with my full knowledge and blessing the guys began writing new material.
"There have been no fallings out, only a decision on my part that I no longer wish to do this."
Earlier today, the remaining three members appeared on ITV1's This Morning and discussed shooting their new video without Jason.
Mark said: "This is obviously the first time we've done a video without Jason so…it's strange. But it has been a quick video so you've not had much time to dwell and think about it.
"[Jason] would have really enjoyed this because there's quite a lot of movement and the energy is good… yeah, he would have enjoyed this video."
Despite Jason's departure, Take That have proved they are still as popular as ever. Last week, they had to add extra dates to their 2015 tour due to high ticket demand.
Are you sad Jason has left the group? Tell us below, as the best comment from across the website each week wins £50.