Ex-TOWIE star Lucy Mecklenburgh reveals she will never return to show

Published Tuesday, Nov 4 2014, 17:19 GMT  |  By  |  Add comment
Former TOWIE star Lucy Mecklenburgh has admitted she will never return to the hit reality show.

After quitting The Only Way Is Essex nearly a year ago, Lucy has well and truly moved on from the Essex scene.

Now a fully fledged fitness guru with a successful online personal training business, 'Results With Lucy', the 23-year-old has revealed she won't be going back to her reality roots.

Lucy Mecklenburgh out in London
15 October

© WENN / Karl Piper

When Lydia Bright returned to TOWIE earlier this year, fans were hopeful her BFF would be right behind her. But, speaking to the Mail Online, Lucy confessed she had no intention of returning to the show.

"I've made up my mind now," Lucy said. "I'm definitely not doing TOWIE again."

Although Lucy said she still loves the show, she admitted it "just wasn't for her anymore".

Well, we guess it would reduce the chances of awkward encounters with exes Mario Falcone, Tom Pearce and Dan Osborne right?!

Lucy Mecklenburgh shares photo of her abs
18 September

© Instagram / @lucymeck1

Thankful for her time as a reality star, Lucy - who is reportedly dating TV presenter Gethin Jones - stated TOWIE had given her an incredible platform for her career.

Now focusing on fitness instead, Lucy said she is loving having a job that enables her to "help others" and if she ever were to venture back into TV, she would want it to be fitness related.

"Maybe one day I could do a fitness focused reality show," Lucy said. "There hasn't been one for a while now. I think there's room for it."

We'd love to see Luce back on our screens, wouldn't you?

Do you want to see Lucy back on TOWIE?
YES! We miss Lucy!0.00%
NO! She's doing fine without the show.0.00%

Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!