The former X Factor judge accepted £42,500 as a settlement after the online organisation uploaded a picture from the video last year.
Tulisa had claimed breach of privacy.
London's High Court revealed the settlement on Thursday (14 November). They heard how the website in question removed the image as soon as they heard Tulisa was taking legal action but it had already been viewed 9,000 times.
Tulisa was devastated when the private video featuring an ex-boyfriend was leaked online in 2012. In a message to fans, the "heartbroken" singer said: "I have been in bits for the last few days. When you share an intimate moment with someone that you love, you care about and you trust, you never imagine that footage may at be shared with people around the world."
She won an apology in court from her ex later that year. He initially denied being responsible for leaking the footage.
At the time, her lawyer said: "The invasion of Miss Contostavlos' privacy was the most severe kind imaginable. She suffered and continues to suffer very serious distress at this wholly unjustified and unlawful interference with her rights."
Tulisa's solicitor added she was particularly upset by the "wholly untrue allegation made by some that she was in some way complicit with the release of the footage."
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!