Nick and Joe Jonas break silence after cancelling Jonas Brothers tour

Published Wednesday, Oct 23 2013, 12:17 BST  |  By  |  Add comment
Nick and Joe Jonas have addressed their fans after it was confirmed that there is a "deep rift" between the Jonas Brothers.

The siblings, who formed the boy band with their eldest brother Kevin, have taken to Twitter and cryptically asked their dedicated followers to "bear with" them.

Nick, Kevin and Joe Jonas - KIIS FM's Jingle Ball 2012 presented by G by Guess at the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE - Gifitng Lounge - 12/01/2012

© WENN / FayesVision

This comes after the US pop group suddenly cancelled a 19-date American tour just two days before it was due to begin.

Nick, 21, simply told his followers last night (22 October): "Bear with us." Joe, 24, also tweeted: "Please hold while we get our sh*t together."

Kevin, 25, who is expecting a baby girl in the new year with his wife Danielle, however decided to remain silent.

The Jonas Brothers' tour was supposed to kick off earlier this month and the band had also confirmed the title of their new album would be V.

Kevin Jonas, Danielle Jonas, Nick Jonas, Olivia Culpo, Blanda Eggenschwiler, Joe Jonas at 	US Weekly Most Stylish New Yorkers Party (10 September 2013)
Person In Image:	Jonas Brothers
Credit :	Ryan/
Location : New York, United States

© Ryan/

The Jonas Brothers with their partners last month

After they unexpectedly pulled the plug, the band's rep Jesse Derris told America's People magazine: "There is a deep rift within the band. There was a big a disagreement over their music direction."

Prior to the cancellation, the Jonas Brothers were busy tweeting photographs and links telling fans where to buy tickets.

It has since been confirmed that all those who bought tickets for the tour will be refunded.