Gary Barlow says Take That new album and tour coming soon!

Published Thursday, Nov 29 2012, 13:28 GMT  |  By  |  Add comment
Gary Barlow has said Take That still have a lot left to give to their fans and will be recording a brand new studio album next year, followed by a tour.

Although he is currently starring as a judge on The X Factor, Gary explains that 2013 will revolve around Take That and the band will be his main focus.

Gary Barlow, Jason Orange, Howard Donald, Mark Owen
Take That
GQ Men of the Year awards 2009 held at the Royal Opera House - outside arrivals
London, England - 08.09.09
Mandatory Credit: Lia Toby/WENN.com

© WENN



He told The Mirror: "The band cycles are obvious, everyone wanted a year off this year and now everybody can't wait to get back into the studio in February and that is what we are going to do.

"So, hopefully, an album for Christmas and a tour the following year.

"We're all creative, we're singers and songwriters. There's plenty left in us, don't worry."

Glad to hear it!

But we're hoping this doesn't mean that Gary will be leaving his Saturday night slot on The X Factor, as we've gotten used to his charming and charismatic nature on the judging panel.

Gary Barlow, Nicole Scherzinger, Tulisa Contostavlos and Louis Walsh are seen on 'X Factor' Shown on ITV1 HDEngland - 26.11.12
Supplied by WENN.comWENN does not claim any ownership including but not limited to Copyright or License in the attached material. Any downloading fees charged by WENN are for WENN's services only, and do not, nor are they intended to, convey to the user any ownership of Copyright or License in the material. By publishing this material you expressly agree to indemnify and to hold WENN and its directors, shareholders and employees harmless from any loss, claims, damages, demands, expenses (including legal fees), or any causes of action or  allegation against WENN arising out of or connected in any way with publication of the material.

© WENN



Nevertheless, the 41-year-old hasn't ruled out the option of not returning to the singing competition next year.

He added: "I have enjoyed this series more than last year but the show feels like it has been going on for a year this time.

"If this is my last year, I've had a lot of fun and enjoyed every minute."

We have to admit, The X Factor won't be the same if Gary doesn't end up coming back, but then again, we'll have the new Take That album to console us.

Would you like to see Gary judging on The X Factor again next year? Let us know below, as the best comment from across the website each week wins £50!

Read more: Robbie Williams joins Gary Barlow on stage but concert was a 'stink'
Read more: Gary Barlow OBE - Take That star honoured by Queen
0 comments

Loading...

Join In!

Login to share what you're reading and talking about with friends!

My Account

{{{image}}}

Logged in as {{first_name}} {{last_name}}

My Activity | Social: Off | Preferences | Log Out

My Account

Logged in as {{first_name}} {{last_name}}

Preferences | Log Out

Friends Activity

Win great prizes!
Win hundreds of pounds worth of family and baby goodies with Start 4 Life
Get a half price tastecard with Reveal
Tastecard gives you 50% or 2-4-1 off your meals at thousands of restaurants.

Join In!