A family is ssss-hocked to find a snake in their boiler!

Published Friday, Oct 3 2014, 20:40 BST  |  By  |  Add comment
We feel extremely sorry for this poor family who found a python in their boiler!

Dhan and Kelly Ramdharry were just about to tuck into breakfast with their two children when they noticed the boiler's cover was loose.

Python snake

© Getty Images / Michael Blann

They were in for an even bigger shock, however, when a stray serpent poked its nose out of the loose metal casing.

Kelly, who has a huge phobia of the reptiles, screamed, "It's a snake!", before bursting into tears and fleeing from the kitchen - and the 4ft intruder. We don't blame her!

Care home owner Dhan rang a local pet shop and arranged for a staff member to take the python to the store and look after it.

It's believed the pet had escaped another flat and made its way to their ground-floor home in Bournemouth, Dorset, through walls or a door.

The man from a flat above thinks it could be his missing pet Sid, who disappeared four months ago. He's planning to visit the store to retrieve his mischievous snake.

Dhan, 38, was quoted in the Daily Mirror explaining: "Kelly can't even look at a picture of a snake."

Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!