Don't have the time to stand around in the kitchen? With this dish, you won't have to!
Simply prepare the ingredients, put them in the slow-cooker and return a few hours later to a delicious, aromatic meal.
Follow the cooking tutorial video below and make the easiest home-cooked meal of your life.
- 450g/1lb lean lamb shoulder or leg cubes, cut into 2.5cm/1 inch cubes
- 2 medium onions, peeled and chopped OR 1 x 500g pack prepared diced onions
- 1 garlic clove or 5ml/1tsp garlic purée
- 1 x 420g (approx.) jar prepared Rogan Josh sauce
- 200ml/7 fl oz good, hot lamb stock
- 6 small new potatoes, quartered
- 100g/4oz prepared cauliflower florets (frozen are good too)
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- Natural yogurt, to garnish
- Freshly chopped coriander leaves, to garnish
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook TimeHIGH: 4-6 HOURS, LOW: 8-10 HOURS
For everything you need to know about beef and lamb, more recipe ideas and information about Red Tractor beef and lamb, please visit www.simplybeefandlamb.co.uk/peasantfood and take the #livepeasant challenge