The good news is that as well as looking delish, these cute layered berry breakfast pots from
Seasonal Berries are full of vitamins and nutrients.
We love them.
- 75g/3oz muesli
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- 100ml/31/2fl oz freshly squeezed orange juice or from a carton
- 500g/1lb 2 oz carton coconut or honey flavoured Greek style yogurt
- 350g/12oz strawberries, hulled
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 100g/4oz blackberries
- Few extra strawberries, hulled, sliced
Method1 Mix the muesli, goji berries and orange juice together then spoon half the mixture into the base of 4 x 370g/121/2oz clip top or screw topped jam jars. Top with a layer of yogurt.
2 Roughly chop then mash the strawberries with a fork. Mix with the chia seeds and spoon over the top of the yogurt.
3 Cover with most of the remaining muesli then the yogurt. Sprinkle with the blackberries, a few extra sliced strawberries and the rest of the muesli. Clip or screw on the lids and serve now, or chill until ready to serve.
Prep Time15 minutes
Check out more delicious breakfast and brunch ideas in our gallery below
Copyright: Farmhouse Breakfast Week