- For the cupcakes
- 15g cinnamon whey protein
- 5g pea protein
- 20g gluten free oat/buckwheat flour
- 3g coconut four
- 8g peanut flour
- 45ml egg white
- 35g grated carrot
- 35ml milk/water
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (opt)
- 1-2 tsp vanilla stevia drops/sweetener of choice, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- For the cream cheese
- 30g 3% cream cheese
- 30g Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla casein (opt)
- Stevia to taste
- OR, simply use cream cheese mixed with stevia for an easier option!
Method1. Preheat oven to 180C. Mix all ingredients up, roughly blend, and divide between 5 cupcakes cases.
2. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until done.
3. Allow to cool, mix up the cream cheese mixture and spread on top, and dust with cinnamon.
Developed by Hebe Burton for MuscleFood.com
For more gluten free recipes check out our gallery below...