- 350g salad/baby potatoes (such as Charlotte or Maris Peer), slice in half
- 2 tins of tuna in spring water
- 50g black pitted olives
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 150g runner beans, sliced into 2cm pieces
- 50g sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 100g curly Kale, roughly chopped
- 20g sunflower seeds
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2tbsp olive oil
Method1. Cook the potatoes in a saucepan of boiling salted water with a lid and when ready drain and leave to cool. Once cooled cut the potatoes into bite size pieces.
2. While the potatoes are cooking, slice the onion and drain the tuna.
3. In a fresh saucepan of slightly salted water cook the runner beans for 4-5 minutes then add the kale and cook for 10 seconds and drain.
4. In a large serving bowl, add the potatoes, runner beans, kale and red onion. Drizzle in the olive oil and lemon juice and mix well.
5. Add the tuna, sundried tomatoes and black olives, lightly mix and serve with a scattering of sunflower seeds.
Nutrition InformationServes 4
Our gallery of low calorie recipes has some great suggestions - check it out below!
Not in the mood to cook? Why not head out for something to eat and get 50% off or 2-FOR-1 off you bill across your starter mains and deserts with a tastecard. To get 50% off a 1-year tastecard membership CLICK HERE.
*Reveal offer* - Get 50% off a 1-year tastecard membership and take advantage of 50% off or 2-FOR-1 off at over 6,500+ restaurants across the UK. CLICK HERE.
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!
Recipe from Potatoes: More Than a Bit on The Side