To celebration Taste of London Asda has created this delicious bacon, cheese and beef burger. Try it for yourself if you can stop salivating at your screen....
- 800g Extra Special Aberdeen Angus Reduced Fat Mince
- 10g smoked sea salt
- 3g black pepper
- 15g Panko Breadcrumbs
- 30ml Extra Special Golden Ale Premium
- 30g French's American Mustard
- 8 slices Extra Special Pancetta
- 4 Brioche buns
- 80g Extra Specal Vintage Gouda, thinly sliced
- 4 thin slices red onion
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 8 slices pickled gherkin
- 1 Little Gem lettuce
Method1 In a large bowl, mix the mince, smoked sea salt, black pepper, breadcrumbs ale and mustard.
2 Divide the mixture into 4 and shape into burgers. Now put the burgers onto a plate and leave them in the fridge to firm up.
3 Grill the burgers on each side until cooked - 3 mins for rare; 4 mins for medium; 6-7 mins for well done.
4 Grill the pancetta until it's crispy. Cut all the brioche buns in half and lightly grill the insides.
5 Put a burger in each bun with a slice of Gouda, red onion, sliced tomato, pickled gherkin, pancetta and lettuce.
Check out more BBQ recipes in our gallery....
Copyright: Jack Daniels