Doesn't it look delish? It's perfect for picnics too and is one of many potato-based summer recipes from our friends at lovepotatoes.co.uk.
- 800g firm potatoes, such as Charlotte or Maris Peer, quartered
- 100g light mayonnaise
- 100ml low fat yogurt
- 2 tbsp mango chutney
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 30g walnuts
- 30g sultanas
- 1 red apple, finely sliced
- 2 celery sticks, finely sliced
- Crispy green salad, to serve
Method1 Place the potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water and boil for 10 minutes or until tender.
2 Meanwhile mix the mayonnaise, yogurt, mango chutney and curry powder together in a large bowl. Add the chunks of cooked chicken, walnuts, sultanas, apple and celery.
3 Drain the potato and fold through the chicken mixture. Serve with a crisp green salad.
Prep Time10-15 minutes
Cook Time10 minutes
Nutrition InformationServes 4
Check out more summer recipes in our gallery below