- 200ml of Guinness Foreign Extra Stout
- 400g stewing diced beef
- 1 medium onion - diced
- 1 large carrot - diced
- 1 large stick of celery - diced
- 1 large parsnip - diced
- 1 Litre of thick beef stock
- Sprigs of fresh thyme & rosemary
- Champ potato (creamed mash potato & spring onion
Method1 Stir fry the beef, add the vegetables & cook till tender, then pour the Guinness & reduce by half.
2 Add the beef stock & herbs and simmer very slowly for between an hour and an hour and a half.
3 Serve with the champ potato & honey roasted carrot & parsnip
Nutrition InformationServes 4
Cook's tip: This stew is always better made one day in advance
Check out more recipes using Guinness here
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!
Check out more one-pot wonders and winter warmers in our gallery below
Copyright: British Sausage Week