This popular Chinese dish is a takeaway classic but this recipe shows how easy it is to create at home. Tender chicken is cooked in the satay and soy blend, while the likes of baby corn and pepper are combined with authentic noodles, leaving you with a gorgeous dinner.
- 2 x 300g packs Amoy Straight to Wok medium noodles
- 2 sachets of Amoy Peanut Satay Stir Fry Sauce
- 1/2 x 400ml can coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons soy Sauce
- 1 - 2 teaspoons chilli flakes
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 150g mangetout, sliced (a handful)
- 150g baby corn, sliced (a handful)
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Method1 Mix the satay sauce with coconut milk, soy sauce and chilli flakes.
2 Thread the chicken onto 8 skewers and grill for 8-10 minutes until cooked, basting with half of the satay coconut sauce.
3 Meanwhile stir fry the vegetables in a hot wok with the oil until tender. Add the noodles and remaining sauce and cook until the noodles are separated.
4 Serve the noodles with the skewers on top with any sauce from the grilled chicken.
Prep Time15 minutes
Cook Time10 minutes
Nutrition InformationServes 4
Check out these other yummy Chinese recipes:
Sweet and Sour Chicken
Crispy Duck Pancakes
Chinese Potato Cakes
Chinese Chicken With Ginger and Honey
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!