I love this dish, it's so simple and so tasty. I often throw this together after work when the girls are popping over or if I fancy a romantic meal at the end of a long day.
- 1 bag rice noodles
- 1 sweet pepper
- 2 handfuls of broccoli
- 2 carrots
- 1 handful of cashew nuts
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1 can of coconut milk
- Big dash of soya source
- Splash of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter (optional)
Method1. Chop all the veg in to your preferred sizes. I like mine chunky.
2. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and add the veg and lightly fry for 3 mins.
3. Add the coconut milk. I like a lot of sauce so I add the whole can, but half a can works better if you want a dryer lighter stir fry. Stir.
4. Now add your tablespoon of peanut butter and mix well.
5. Add two crushed garlic cloves and a dash of soy sauce.
6. Finally mix in the rice noodles.
Serve on plates or in bowls but always with a glass of white wine with frozen strawberries as ice cubes!
Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time5 minutes
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!