Bursting with flavour, it combines avocado and spinach, along with a helping of shallot and garlic and herb cheese. Serve with veggie crudités of your choice for a fresh summertime snack.
- 1 Peruvian Hass avocado, halved, pitted and peeled
- 1 shallot, very finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 50g fresh young spinach
- 200g extra light garlic and herbs soft cheese
- Vegetable crudités, such as cucumber, celery, cherry tomatoes, carrots and peppers
Method1 Cook the spinach in boiling water for 1 minute to wilt the leaves, then drain well and rinse with cold water. Squeeze the spinach to remove excess liquid, then chop finely.
2 Beat the soft cheese in a bowl until smooth, then stir in the spinach.
3 Mash the avocado with a fork and stir into the spinach mixture with the shallot. Season with salt and pepper, then serve with vegetable crudités.
Prep Time15 minutes
Nutrition InformationMakes 6
Try these other healthy snacks:
Low Fat Blueberry & Banana Muffins
Mini Chicken Pizza Naans
Delicious Fruit Smoothies
Omelette Salsa Burritos
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Check out our gallery of suggested summer recipes