Roasted vegetables, yummy chorizo and tasty cherry tomatoes are all piled into this gorgeous meal. Serve with some fresh salad for a delish family meal.
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 courgette, cut into chunks
- 400g butternut squash, cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100g chorizo sausage, chopped
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 500g jar tomato pasta sauce
- 6 dried lasagne sheets (weighing about 100g)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cheese sauce:
- 300ml milk
- 25g butter
- 25g plain flour
- 1 pack Pilgrims Choice Mature Cheddar Cheese Crumbles
Method1 Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan oven 180°C, Gas Mark 6.
2 Put the onion, pepper, courgette and butternut squash into a large roasting tin and add the olive oil. Season and toss to coat.
3 Roast for 15 minutes, then add the chorizo. Leave to roast for ten more minutes until the vegetables are tender.
4 Add the cherry tomatoes and pasta sauce to the roasted vegetables.
5 Tip half the mixture into a large rectangular baking dish, measuring about 25 x 20cm.
6 Arrange 3 lasagne sheets on top. Repeat the layers.
7 Put the milk, butter and flour into a non-stick saucepan.
8 Heat, stirring constantly with a small whisk until the sauce boils and thickens. Add two-thirds of the cheese, stirring until melted.
9 Pour evenly over the top of the lasagne and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
10 Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown.
Prep Time25 minutes
Cook Time1 hour
Nutrition InformationServes 4
Make yourself a delicious dinner with these other great recipes:
Chilli Beef Stir Fry
Authentic Spanish Paella
Low Fat Chicken & Mushroom Casserole
Thai Potato & Chicken Curry
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!