They make a great meat-free party snack or BBQ dish for vegetarians - or anyone, in fact.
- 1 pack Quorn sausages - use your favourite flavour, if using frozen allow to defrost thoroughly.
- 4 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 rounded teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 red or yellow pepper, cut into large pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 6 button mushrooms
- Skewer sticks - soak wooden sticks in water for a few minutes if grilling or barbecuing to prevent burning
Method1 Preheat the oven to 190c/gas mark 5 or grill. Mix the mango chutney, olive oil, lemon juice and mustard together in a bowl.
2 Cut the sausages into bite-sized pieces and coat with the mustard mix.
3 Thread the vegetable pieces onto the skewers, alternating with the sausage pieces.
4 Brush with any remaining glaze, place on an oven tray and bake in an oven for 17 minutes, or under a medium hot grill for 8-9 minutes, turning frequently. Alternatively cook on the barbecue.
Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time20 minutes
Nutrition InformationServes 2-3
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!