Complete with juicy courgettes and vibrant peppers, they are simple to make and great to serve at a BBQ. This recipe also shows you how to make a tasty ketchup dressing to go with your kebabs. Yum!
Perfect for Bank Holiday BBQs.
- 450g sirloin steak, diced (you can ask your butcher to do this)
- 4 shallots, cut into quarters
- 2 courgettes, chopped
- 2 red peppers, chopped
- Salt, black pepper, oil, balsamic or wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- Few drops Tabasco
- 4 shallots, finely chopped
- Handful tarragon, chopped
- Salt & black pepper
Method1 Thread the meat on to 8 skewers with the shallots, courgettes and red peppers. Season with salt, black pepper, oil and balsamic vinegar.
2 Mix the dressing ingredients.
3 Cook the kebabs on the barbecue for 3-6 minutes on each side. Serve with the dressing and new potatoes.
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time6 minutes
Nutrition InformationServes 4
For more Irish Beef recipes, head here.
Check out these fab BBQ recipes:
Make Your Own Thai Skewers
Bacon Burger With Avocado Mayo
Herby Chicken &Potato Kebabs