Plenty of fresh vegetables, tasty spices and tender meat are combined to make this irresistible dish. Simply follow these easy steps to be left with a delicious supper that's bursting with goodness and flavour.
- 500g quick fry strips of beef
- 2 tablespoons cornflower
- 75ml oil for frying
- 1 red pepper, finely sliced
- 150g mange tout and babycorn, cut in half lengthways
- 5 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2.5cm piece fresh root ginger, grated
- 1 Knorr Mixed Chillies Flavour Pot
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons runny honey
Method1 Toss the beef with the cornflour. Heat the oil in a wok and when very hot, fry half the beef until crisp. Remove to a warm plate and repeat with the rest.
2 Drain the oil, but leave one tablespoon in the wok. Fry the pepper, mangi tout, baby corn, onions, garlic and ginger for 1-2 minutes.
3 Mix the chilies flavour pot, vinegar, soy sauce, ketchup and honey with 2 tablespoons of water. Add the vegetables with the beef and stir through until piping hot.
4 Serve immediately with cooked noodles and prawn crackers.
Prep Time15 minutes
Cook Time12 minutes
Nutrition InformationServes 4
More quick recipes:
Thai Style Prawn & Peanut Noodles
Keralan Prawn Biryani
Mini Chicken Naans
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Like spicy food? Check out our gallery of recipes