These mini sausages are super cute and perfect for serving up at a party or keeping in the fridge for a snack when you're feeling peckish.
It's Coeliac Awareness Week this week, so for more information on switching to a wheat-free diet click HERE
- 450g/1lb minced pork belly
- 1⁄2 medium onion, very finely diced
- 1⁄2 Granny Smith apple, peeled, quartered, cored and coarsely grated
- 2 tablespoons of fine white breadcrumbs from Genius Gluten Free Bread
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped fresh thyme, sage and curly parsley
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, crushed
- 11⁄2 teaspoon of salt and six grinds (1 level teaspoon) of freshly ground black pepper
- Oil for frying
Method1 Using your hands mix all the sausage meat ingredients, apart from the oil, together in a bowl.
2 With wet hands, shape the mixture into 28 even-sized baby sausages. Cover with cling film and chill until required.
3 Gently fry the sausages in hot oil, turning them frequently until the sausages are cooked through and golden brown all over. This should take about 10 minutes.
4 Serve immediately or keep warm in a low oven until ready to serve.
Prep Time25 minutes
Cook Time10 minutes
Nutrition InformationMakes 28 sausages
For more gluten free recipes, head here.
Our fave gluten-free recipes:
Lily Vanilli's Amazing Carrot & Root Veg Cake
Lemon Drizzle Cake
Chocolate Nut & Cherry Fridge Cake
Simple Chocolate Pudding