Super speedy to knock up, these yummy wraps use shredded chicken with cheese, onions, tomatos and chillies for a dinner that's bursting with flavour. Mmm, we can't wait to try this one out!
- 175g (6oz) Red Leicester cheese, coarsely grated
- 1 bunch spring onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken soup
- 3 tablespoon pickled green jalapeño chillies from a jar, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 250g (9oz) cooked skinless chicken, shredded
- 3 large tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- Large handful fresh chopped coriander
- 8 chilli and jalapeño flavoured soft flour tortillas
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 142ml pot soured cream
Method1 Preheat the oven to 200C/180F/gas 6. Set aside a small handful of grated cheese and spring onions.
2 Mix together the condensed soup, remaining cheese and spring onions, jalapeno chilies, oregano, cooked chicken, tomatoes and half the coriander until well combined.
3 Lay the tortillas out on a work surface and divide the mixture down the centre. Season with a little salt and freshly ground black pepper and roll up to enclose.
4 Cut each roll in half and arrange in an ovenproof dish cut edges upwards. Scatter over the remaining cheese and bake for 15 mins until hot and bubbling.
5 Meanwhile, mix together the remaining coriander and the soured cream and season to taste. Scatter the remaining spring onions over enchiladas and serve with a crisp salad, the coriander cream and a spicy tomato salsa.
Prep Time15 minutes
Cook Time15 minutes
Nutrition InformationServes 4
Love spice? Try these other hot dishes:
Liz McClarnon's Spicy Indian Omelette
Salmon & Spicy Potato Bake
Easy Keralan Prawn Biryani
Indian Cheese On Toast