Courtesy of our friends from Rachel's, this fresh and fruity dish is the perfect dessert for whipping up for friends and family. Just follow these easy peasy steps for fab results…
- 175g trifle sponge fingers, broken into two pieces
- 150ml Cointreau (optional) or 150ml orange juice
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 2 passion fruits, pulp
- 500g pot of ready-made custard
- 200g Rachel’s low fat mango yogurt
- 300ml double cream
- 50g Amaretti biscuits, crushed to serve
Method1. Place the sponge fingers equally amongst four glasses over the Cointreau or the orange juice and add the lime juice.
2. Scatter over the mango chunks and passion fruit
3. Pour over the custard.
4. Whip together the yogurt with the cream until soft peaks form and spoon over the custard.
5. Sprinkle with crushed amaretti biscuits and serve immediately
Prep Time15 mins
Nutrition InformationServes: 4
Like this? Try these other easy desserts:
Mini Rainbow Jellies
Five-minute Chocolate Dessert
Mary Berry's Easy & Delicious Chocolate Brownies
White Chocolate & Ginger Curd Cheesecake
Check out more desserts in our gallery below