The secret to this yummy dish is Meridian's Crunchy Peanut Butter which combines with the lime juice, fish sauce, chilli and soy to create the most amazing flavours. Try it and see.
- 4tbsp Meridian Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1tbsp dark soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2tsp fish sauce
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- 1 red onion sliced into thin wedges
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2cm ginger
- 150g baby sweetcorn, sliced in half lengthways
- 150g mange tout, sliced in half lengthways
- 300g frozen prawns
- 2 x 300g packs straight to wok thai noodles
- 4 spring onions, sliced widthways
Method1 In a bowl whisk together the Meridian peanut butter, chilli sauce, lime juice, fish sauce and soy with 2 tbsps of boiling water.
2 Put the sesame oil into a wok or large frying pan and heat till very hot, toss in the onion and stir fry for 2 mins. Finely grate the garlic and ginger directly into the pan and continue to stir fry until the onion starts to soften.
3 Add the sweetcorn and mange tout, then the frozen prawns. Continue to stir fry for 3-4 mins on a high heat until everything is hot. The vegetables should be tender but not soggy.
4. Finally add the noodles and the dressing and toss well. Once the noodles have warmed and everything is coated in peanut dressing, divide between 4 bowls, top with the spring onions and serve.
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time20 minutes
Nutrition InformationServes 4
Like this? Try these recipes, too....
Easy Thai Prawn Curry
Liz McClarnon's Pizza Omette recipe
How to make Indian Cheese on Toast