How to celebrate National Piña Colada Day on Friday, 10 July!
So, how does one celebrate this magical day?!
1. Jet off to Puerto Rico where the Piña Colada is the national drink. Hmm. We just need to win the lottery first and book the day off work…
2. Obviously MAKE a Piña Colada. Duh! Funkin Cocktails are offering a National Piña Colada Day Party Pack which includes a bottle of Malibu rum, a Piña Colada cocktail mixer and an exclusive branded bag. Available at www.funkincocktails.co.uk for £30.
3. Listen to 'Escape (The Piña Colada Song)' by Rupert Holmes. It's about a man who gets bored with his wife so he looks in the personals, only to find a woman searching for a man who likes, among other things, a Piña Colada. Spoiler: It turns out it's actually his wife!
4. Head to one of the bars around the UK who have teamed up with Malibu for National Piña Colada Day events: you'll get a free Malibu Piña Colada at over 800 bars including Be At One and Slug & Lettuce across 10 and 11 July. Sign up for your free cocktail and find your nearest bars here.
5. Pray for sunshine and when/if it comes, head outdoors! Lie on the grass or the beach if you're lucky enough to live near one. Piña Colada in hand, sunnies on, chilled music playing. It's like being in the Caribbean! (Kind of.)
6. Drink responsibly!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!