Katie Price denies Celebrity Big Brother 2014 appearance (again)

Published Thursday, Jan 2 2014, 12:19 GMT  |  By  |  Add comment
Katie Price has denied (again) she will be entering the Celebrity Big Brother house.

The mother-of-four had been rumoured to be among the housemates who will move into the UK's most famous house when the new series kicks off on Friday, 4 January but, sadly, for KP fans, she says it isn't true.

Katie set the record straight via Twitter today (3 January), insisting: "I'm not doing Big Brother."

Katie Price keeps baby Jett shielded from the cameras outside the ITV studios, London, 6 November 2013

© WENN / Rocky

Katie Price with son Jett in November.

However, she went on to say that even though she'd denied the story, she knew some people would still believe it.

Katie first denied the reports back on 8 December.

So, is she really not among the latest batch of housemates? Or is she just planning to give us all a massive surprise? After all, Charlotte Crosby told Reveal last year she wasn't entering the house only to pop up on our screens during the launch show!

CBB kicks off its new series tomorrow night so we guess we'll find out then!

However, given Katie's latest medical scare - and the fact she is a mum to baby son Jett - it doesn't seem likely she'll be on the Channel 5 show.

The model was admitted to hospital just before Christmas after battling a mystery illness. She was given an MRI scan and placed on a drip before being discharged. However, she was back at hospital after Christmas, where she posted a photo of her teeny waist while lying in a bed, to demonstrate her weight loss because of the condition.

So far she hasn't revealed the nature of her illness.