Since The Apprentice finished, Luisa's career has gone from strength to strength and, despite losing out on becoming Lord Alan Sugar's business partner to Leah Totton, she has already secured investors for her idea, Bakers Toolkit.
Luisa, 25, is now said to be in talks with Food Network to present a brand new programme - which she wants to call Bitch and Bake - and here are five reasons why we hope the rumour is true!
1. Think of Luisa as a sexier and more glam version of Mary Berry. Mary's proven to be pretty fashionable, but Luisa could bake in bodycon!
2. We can't get enough of celebrities, gossip or cupcakes, so combining them all into one programme sounds like perfect viewing to us.
3. Luisa has already demonstrated how good she is on camera after filming a short advert as part of her business plan presentation for the Apprentice final. Plenty though she had more charm on screen than Leah did.
4. One of the episodes could be an Apprentice reunion special, with all of Luisa's fellow contestants joining her in the kitchen. Oh and Lord Sugar would have to be invited too - we'd love to see him in an apron!
5. There can never be enough baking shows for us to watch. The Great British Bake Off might have a special place in our hearts, but we're always eager to learn even more muffin recipes.
Would you be interested in a baking show featuring Luisa Zussman? Let us know below, as the best comment from across the website each week wins £50!