With the UK's bumblebee population declining, not many people realise these little black and yellow striped creatures are a lot more important to us than we think.
See - it's not all chilling on flowers and flying around for our honey-making friends.
In a bid to raise awareness of the bumblebee, the Bumblebee Conservation Trust is on a mission to re-educate the country on just how fabulous bees can really be - and we have to admit we never knew something so small could be so cool!
Here's 10 stinging things you never knew...
1. A Queen Honeybee is the real ruler of the bees as it lives for up to 3 years, unlike a Queen bumblebee that only lasts for one.
2. Bumblebees don't have ears... No wonder they buzz so loudly.
3. That buzz we all love so much is caused by a bumblebee's vibrating muscles - does this mean they work out everytime they fly?!
4. Bumblebees can see colours that we cannot see.
5. Bumblebees are ancient - they evolved 35 million years ago. Crazy.
6. Their wings can move faster than a Lamborghini. Vroooom.
7. Different bees have different lengths of tongues ranging from 6mm-20mm.
8. Bees can travel up to 6km a day to get to their favourite flower - in people terms that's the equivalent to us circling the globe 10 times just to get to Topshop...
9. They can grow up to one inch long - the same size as a strawberry.
10. And finally believe it or not bumblebees have Hazza P connections - Dumbledore is the old English term for Bumblebee!
So next time you see one buzzing around the place, crack out some bee-utifully fun facts to your pals and spare a thought for our hardworking garden treasures!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!