The stylista has passed on her top fashion tips for winter and talked us through the must-have pieces she'll be rocking this season to keep her cosy while still looking effortlessly chic.
My top five tips for winter dressing are...
1. Winter is all about layering and textures. Tops under jumpers, under a cashmere cardigan, under a coat. Teamed with leather trousers, amazing boots and a gorgeous chunky knit scarf to finish it off. Layering perfection!
2. Nothing screams 'I mean business' more than a head-to-toe black outfit. But to keep it interesting, I use statement accessories - a great necklace, rings and a killer pair of heels will bring the look together. Perhaps add black patent stilettos to keep it slick, or animal print heels to make the outfit pop, à la Dita Von Teese.
3. Tall over-the-knee boots are the perfect answer to keeping your feet and legs warm, and they look great, plus you can wear an extra pair of socks and no one will ever know!
4. Just because it's cold and you're not flashing the flesh, it doesn't mean that you must instantly turn into Miss Frumpy. Adding faux fur brings a gorgeous touch of glamour and sexiness to whatever you're wearing. A faux fur gilet over a long sleeve cashmere dress, teamed with sheer tights and flat suede knee boots - cosy but sexy!
5. Invest in an amazing leather tote bag. It will keep you feeling stylish all day long, while being roomy enough to house your hat, scarf and gloves when you are in a restaurant or hitting the shops, which are always stiflingly hot compared to the windy chill outside!
My five must-have winter items are...
1. A midi skirt. I'm obsessed with them right now! They look amazing dressed up at night with a cami or worn casually with a jumper during the day.
2. Leather trousers. They look chic and sexy, while keeping out the cold. There are loads of fab faux leather options available on the high street.
3. An amazing winter coat. I've just bought a beautiful one with a faux fur neckline and tie belt, I'm living in it!
4. Knee-high boots. The heeled variety is the best for office-to-party looks, or a stylish flat suede knee boot with a pointed toe can be more practical, but equally as chic. I'm in love with the grey Dita boots by DUO, as well their Romi boots - perfect for everyday wear.
5. Cashmere. The more the merrier! My wardrobe is full of an array of colours, from pastel shades to simple cream and black.
My ultimate celebrity style crush is... Olivia Palermo. She gets it right every single time.
My favourite designer is... Burberry - [Chief Executive Officer] Christopher Bailey is an absolute genius and the fact that it's a British brand just makes it even more special.
My top high street shops are... Zara, Warehouse, DUO, Sandro and River Island.
My fave type of winter boots are... Ankle boots, I've got a million pairs!
Zoe Hardman has teamed up with DUO to offer her top tips for winter dressing. For more information, her winter must-haves and advice visit duoboots.com/blog or facebook.com/duoboots.
What do you think of Zoe's tips? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!