The presenter has let us in on her top hints and tricks ahead of V Festival this weekend (16 & 17 August), where she'll be enjoying time in Virgin Media's Louder Lounge alongside her fellow festival-loving celebs.
Check out the items Laura can't live without below...
1. Have fun with fashion, it's a festival... so embrace it! I love accessorising! Head pieces are cute (not necessarily full head dresses but hair bands and cats ears, etc.).
2. Carry a sweet smelling body spray to spray into a Portaloo before use! Holding your breath while trying to pee in the dark is not an easy task.
3. Boots are ALWAYS the way to go... unless you're in sunny climates and guaranteed hot weather. No one wants to see muddy toes.
4. DON'T overpack. A crate full of warm beer is not easy to carry nor nice to drink. Go on, treat yourself to a cold beer when you get there!
5. I love a bumbag, or, as our American counterparts call it... a fanny pack. Fashionable and yet practicable!
6. Baby wipes! A staple for an any festival-goer!
7. Dry hair shampoo... much easier than attempting to wash your hair in a communal shower.
What do you think of Laura's festival packing list? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!
Reveal is now on Google Plus! Join us here for the latest pictures, fashion and celebrity news!