Her glossy sunkissed locks always have us swooning with envy, whether they're styled in loose tumbling waves or a sleek, chic updo.
The theme of this week's live show was Disco Night, so we knew we could expect big things - and big is what we got!
The 'Boomerang' singer oozed Saturday night fever while sporting quite possibly the largest hairdo we've ever seen. Her locks were styled in a middle parting and tonged into tight curls for heaps of va-va-voom.
As if her bonce wasn't big enough, the songstress then scrunched it with her fingers throughout the night for even more oomph.
Here's how to get her look!
1. Start by washing and conditioning your hair with volumising products like Herbal Essences Uplifting Volume Shampoo, £3.89, and Herbal Essences Uplifting Volume Conditioner, £3.89.
2. Next, apply a mousse (such as Mark Hill Love Big Hair! Va Va Voom Volumising Blow Dry Mousse, £5.99) to the roots of damp hair, before spritzing a texturising spray through the lengths (try Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray, £21.50).
3. Apply a heat protector, then blow-dry your hair upside down for maximum lift.
4. Once dry, section your hair and tong with a slim curling wand (we like the Remington Pearl Curling Wand, £24.93).
Make sure you only curl a small piece of hair at a time - sections should measure just over 1cm in width. Continue until all your hair is curled (this will take a while, so allocate yourself plenty of time!)
5. By now your hair will be pretty huge, but for even more volume spray a small amount of dry shampoo into the roots.
6. Throw your tresses upside down and ruffle with your fingers, before sealing your work with a hard-wearing hairspray (such as Lee Stafford Hold Tight Firm Hold Hairspray, £5.49).
Finish by adding a sparkly dress (or flares and roller skates!) and a whole lotta diva attitude.
Would you copy Nicole's hairdo? Let us know by commenting below as the best comment across the site each week wins £50!
Got an iPad or iPhone? Reveal Mag is specially designed to fit!