Cool, autumnal and with a party vibe thrown in for good measure? Nailed it.
Helen, who is due to return to Coronation Street as Rosie Webster next February (whoop!) took to Instagram on Thursday (20 October) to flaunt her fabulous mani, which was created by Tracy and her team at Notorious Nails in Coatbridge, Glasgow.
"Fresh set of nails," Helen posted, along with the gorgeous close-up photo, above.
We see a lot of super-long celebrity talons on Instagram, but we have to admit, Helen's mid-length tips are definitely our favourite shape and length to copy.
Not least because they're much more manageable to deal with on a day-to-day basis! Well, have you ever tried typing with two-inch-long talons?
Helen's mani was created using acrylics, but you can work a similar look at home with a couple of polishes and a pot of loose glitter. Here's how...
1. First, push your cuticles back, then gently file and buff your nails to create the perfect canvas for your polish.
2. Paint each nail with a clear base coat, before applying two thin coats of nude polish all over. We love Bourjois Paris La Laque Nail Varnish in Chair Et Tendre, £6.49, boots.com which is a pale, nude-pink shade. For something slightly less pink, try Maybelline Colour Show Nudes Nail Polish in Bare It All, £3.99, boots.com.
3. Next, grab a silver nail pen like Barry M Nail Art Pen in Silver, £4.99, barrym.com and create a 'crazy paving' effect over each ring fingernail.
4. When this has completely dried, paint a glossy topcoat like Models Own Hyper Gel Topcoat, £7.99, modelsownit.com over the top of each nail.
5. While your topcoat dries, finish the look by shaking glitter all over your little fingernails and at the base of each forefinger nail. Try Stargazer Multi Glitzy Glitter Shaker, £3, stargazer-products.co.uk.
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!