We want that look. Like, really want.
Pixie is currently starring as Holly Golightly in the West End production of Breakfast In Tiffany's, and the former Strictly Come Dancing star appeared on ITV's Good Morning Britain on Monday morning (1 August) to chat with Ben Shephard and Kate Garraway about how much she's loving her latest role.
Dressed in a cute LBD and chunky gold heels, she looked as gorgeous as ever. And did we mention how much we loved her hair and make-up?
Created by celebrity hair and make-up artist, Stacey Lincoln, Pixie's look was all about high, backcombed hair; smoky brown eyes and sexy contoured cheeks.
"Channelling 90's supermodel today on the beautiful @pixielott for Good Morning Britain," Stacey Instagrammed.
Here's how to copy those perfect, chocolate brown eyes...
1. To create the perfect base first prime your eyelids with something like NYX Eyeshadow Base, £5.50, boots.com.
2. Next, all good smoky eyes start with three tones of one shade. Here, Stacey and Pixie went for cool browns, which you can create at home using a blend of colours from Maybelline Palette in The Nudes, £9.99, boots.com.
3. First, apply a medium tone all over your eyelids and up to the brows, then line underneath each eye with the same shade.
4. Blend a deeper brown up to just above the creaseline and into the outer corners.
5. To finish, dot a pale, highlighting shade in the inner corners of each eye, then work a little just below the eyebrows to highlight your brow bones.
Pixie completed her sexy eyes with some super-glam false lashes, then a thin line of black, liquid eyeliner.
Oh and a pretty darn fabulous set of eyebrows, too. Vital – as always.
For exclusive competitions and amazing prizes visit Reveal's Facebook page NOW!